The Southern Image is a 2 screw agile small work / utility or crew transfer boat.
- Currently in Hillarys ready for work. She is available for casual, short term, and long term work.
- The Southern Image is suitable for a variety of rolls in the offshore industry
- Crew boat - covered seating for 30 people available as well as rear passenger access, stern quarter and bow options
- Dive support options - tank racks and below decks dive compressor available
- Support Vessel - with the large fuel capacity and low consumption "The Southern Image" can remain on station for long periods, as well as accommodation all modern amenities.
- Hot shot runs - the large deck area with the rear roof removed and deck tied downs make the vessel suitable for craning of cargo to FPSO's or platforms
- Scientific Surveys - with a high capacity crane and rear hydraulic power, 6 x 16mm deck tie down point makes bolting in of scientific instruments very easy to adapt the vessel to almost any project
- Live aboard surveys - with a overnight survey for 7 people, long range, desalination and air conditioned cabins make "The Southern Image" suitable for small long duration trips
The Southern Image SPV 343
Built - Image Boat Builders