The Southern Image is a 2 screw agile small work / utility or crew transfer boat.
- Currently in Hillarys ready for work. She is available for casual, short term, and long term work.
- The Southern Image is suitable for a variety of rolls in the offshore industry.
- Crew boat - covered seating for 22 people available. With stern transfer, side door, side stairs and push up bow options.
- Dive support options - tank racks and below decks dive compressor available.
- Support Vessel - with the large fuel capacity and low consumption "The Southern Image" can remain on station for long periods, as well as accommodation all modern amenities.
- Hot shot runs with a cruise speed of 18 knot loaded - the large deck area with the rear roof removed and deck tied downs make the vessel suitable for craning of cargo to FPSO's or platforms.
- Scientific Surveys - with a high capacity crane and rear hydraulic power, 6 x 16mm deck tie down point makes bolting in of scientific instruments very easy to adapt the vessel to almost any project.
- Live aboard surveys - with a overnight survey for 7 people, long range, desalination and air conditioned cabins make "The Southern Image" suitable for small long duration trips.
- Towing - The Southern Image has a removable stern towing bollard for barge towing as required.
- Surveyed for 1B 22 +3 100nm ,1B 7+3 200 Berthed overnight, 1D 47+3.
The Southern Image SPV 343
Built - Image Boat Builders